**Eligible for Wiki Contributor Discount**
Your squish/small item design printed, sealed, and fully ready to mold! Intended for makers who want a master that *𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴*.
We do not offer a lower quality service for squishes. This service is nearly the same as what we do for full service masters without the final polish step which lets us keep costs low. Squishes will have some areas where the surface still has orange peel or speckling that would normally be removed by final polishing.
How to order: **Order link removed, commissions currently closed** Follow the link to the Service Request Center and click through to answer a few simple questions. We need to make sure you understand what you are ordering and get an idea of what the job will look like. You only need to do this once for each order you would like to place. Once we get the form we will contact you to finalize the order.
Want to see what we are working on or where your job is at? Check The Goblin Work Orders
These squish masters:
-Will not cause inhibition and do not flop molds.
-Do not need to be treated with InhibitX or mold release.
-Are far more durable than painted resin or FDM (ABS/PLA).
-Can be re-polished to repair bumps and scrapes.
Process overview and price breakdown:
1. Your design is pre-flighted and checked for basic issues.
2. Your job is quoted and added to the queue.
2. Your design is manufactured on an SLA printer with sturdy 3mm-4mm thick walls.
3. The completed print is run through an alcohol bath, scrubbed down, and finished with an ultrasonic cleaner.
4. Stage 1 sanding is done on the soft resin to remove major artifacts.
5. 360 degree UV final cure will bring the resin to it's hard final form.
6. Stage 2 sanding is done to remove medium artifacts.
7. Surface is dyed with a UV indicator to reveal small artifacts.
8. Abrasive media blasting is used to neutralize the surface, minimize cure inhibition and to remove all oils and contamination.
9. A 2 part industrial clear coat that chemically bonds into the resin is used to seal and strengthen the surface.
10. Finished master is carefully bagged and shipped to you.
|All surfaces are easy to get to, convex, and low detail.||Some detail or lightly concave surfaces with slight recesses.||High details, obscured or hard to reach areas, large flat or highly concave features.|
Single solid shape with no overhangs or abrupt changes in cross section.
|Single solid shape with light overhangs or moderately abrupt changes in cross section.||2||3||5|
|Multiple shafts or discontinuous features with overhangs or abrupt changes in cross section.||4||5||6|